Thursday, January 23, 2014

Aunt Sally's Super Delicious Seasoned Crackers

My Aunt Sally made these for everyone for Christmas this year and they are to die for!  I have eaten then plenty by themselves as well as put them out with cheese for guests.  These are so so yummy and very addictive!

Ingredients

  • 3 sleeves of Saltines
  • 1 c. of oil
  • 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix
  • 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
  • 2 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
  • 1-gallon ziploc bag
Instructions
  • Put the sleeves of crackers in the Ziploc bag.
  • Mix oil, pepper and garlic power in container that can pour (I use my pyrex measuring cup)
  • Pour mix over crackers and swish around a bit. Lay flat for 20 minutes.
  • Flip bag for another 20 minutes.
  • Maybe flip again twice, in 15-minutes intervals, or just give up trying to coat crackers evenly and dump entire bag out into your mouth.

I use the new round crackers, one whole box. A large ziplock bag works best...I think mine are 2 gal. It allows you lots of room to mix the crackers around. I flip my bag more than twice, but you can decide what works best for you. I don't always put 2 Tbs. of red peppers, then sometimes I put a little more. Keep them in air tight container, they will last for weeks, if you don't eat them first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment