Monday, May 2, 2011

Pot Roast

I have been craving a good roast for the past few months so I finally made one and it was delicious! It has been years since I last made one so I decided to look for an easy fail proof recipe and this is just that!

Ingredients:

1 Roast (Around 5 lbs)
2 cans LF cream of muchroom soup
1 can reduced sodium beef broth
1 package of Onion Soup Mix
1 carton sliced mushrooms
1 small bag of baby carrots

Directions:

* Wash roast and place in bottom of crock pot.
* Pour all other ingredients over the roast. I used the entire small tub of mushrooms and about half a small bag of baby carrots.
* Cook on low for about 7-9 hours or high for about 3-5. I often cook on low for a bit and crank up to high for a few hours to finish it.
* You can also add potatoes to the crockpot but I decided to make them on the side this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment