Monday, May 2, 2011

Honey Mustard Potatoes

Last week when I went to supper club, one of the girls brought some honey mustard potatoes that were do good! I looked around online and came up with my own adaption that was pretty good! I might make some adaptions to give it some extra kick!

Ingredients:

*Small baby red potatoes-as many as needed
*1 bottle of honey mustanrd dressing (I used the Ken's brand)-you will only use as much as you see fit
*Other seasonings of your choice (I use greek, dill and basil generously)

Directions:
* Preheat oven to 400.
* Wash and cut in half potatoes and place on a baking sheet.
* Spray sheet and potatoes generously with cooking spray.
* Season potatoes as desired and pour honey mustanrd dressing over potatoes generously.
* Use hands to mix potatoes with dressing.
* Bake 30 minutes then serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment