Monday, July 7, 2014

Paula Deen's Corn Salad

I had this corn salad at a bday party we went to recently and it was so delicious!  I made it for the next gathering at my house and everyone loved it so it is definately a keeper!  And I am not a fan of mayo but you would never even know that is what's in this!

Ingredients:
2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag coarsely crushed
Fritos chili cheese corn chips
(I could not find these so I mixed 1/2 regular and 1/2 barbeque corn chips)

Directions:
Mix first 5 ingredients and chill. Stir in corn chips just before serving.



Source: http://www.food.com/recipe/paula-deens-corn-salad-230035?oc=linkback

No comments:

Post a Comment